Sheet extrusion lines for the manufacturing of transparent sheet for optical and LED applications. Sheet for technical and thermoforming applications. Film lines production of ultra-thin, low-tension films of high optical quality.
Extrusion lines for the production of flat film for optical, solar and thermoforming application. Tube Extrusion lines for the production of mono and multilayer tubes. Extrusion line for the production of high quality laminate film.
With the BREYER OptiFlex line you are staying always flexible.
Both side polished, mat and structured film with optical properties can be produced.
• Energy saving and powerful single screw extruders
• Processing without predrying
• Quick start up by our patented meltpump control
• Automatic controled dies
• Calenders with precision gap adjustment (distcance and pressure controlled), automatic film thickness change
• Easy and rapid adjustment of film flatness
BREYER sheet extrusion lines for the production of technical sheets, made of ABS, ASA, PW, TPU and Engineering Plastics are extremely flexible.
We offer you established systems engineering for plain, embossed, mono- or co-extruded and other individual products:
• Extrusion without pre-drying
• Fast roll exchange device
• Quick and reproduceable roll gap adjustment
• Bank measuring system
• Calender roll recognition
• Cutting devices
• Stacking solutions
High performance extrusion line for economic tube production
Today, speed is a top priority in many production processes. It's good if you can refer to a technology that delivers good quality even at high speeds.
Clients from the world of cosmetics, which has high standards, know to appreciate this fact because perfect looks and tactile qualities often decide the success or failure of a product. Still, economic efficiency cannot be neglected in the production process.