SIKORA AG was founded in 1973 and celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2013. Today SIKORA is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of measuring and control technology, inspection, analysis and sorting systems for the wire and cable, hose and tube as well as optical fiber and plastics industry. With 300 employees worldwide, 14 international offices and more than 30 regional representatives all over the world, the company provides customers with innovative product solutions and individual service. The systems are exclusively made at the headquarters in Bremen/Germany. Innovation, product quality and customer satisfaction define the daily activities at SIKORA.
Diameter, ovality, wall thickness and sagging measurement of large tubes with a diameter from 90 to 3200 mm
• innovative millimeter wave technology for non-contact, non-destructive online measurement
• rotating measurement around the complete circumference
• easy operation without presetting product parameters, reliable without calibration
• independent from material and temperature, no coupling media necessary
The PURITY CONCEPT V is an offline purity inspection and analyzing system for raw materials used in the plastics industry. It combines the advantages of a conventional optical light table with an automatic evaluation, which is a novelty to the market. It is available for all kinds of transparent, diffuse or colored materials in laboratory operation or incoming goods inspection.
System for 100% inspection and automatic sorting of plastic pellets
• flexible, adaptive camera concept for all requirements
• inspection by X-ray, optical cameras, infrared and color cameras
• detection of metallic and organic contamination as well as cross contamination from 50 μm on the surface and inside the pellet
• sealed system, optimal protection against dust
• easy to clean
• easy to integrate into new and existing production lines